About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I have been creating art throughout my life but it was not until the beginning of 2010, having ample time in my hands that i started creating art on a full-time basis. I am a self taught artist, having no formal education in art, painting solely driven by interest, love for art and passion. Occasionally, dream and emotion inspired. As an emotional painter, expressing myself in my artwork is as important as it is for me to breath. Expressing myself through art enables me to reach deep down into my true essential self and share that state of interconnectedness and "entanglement". When an idea becomes compulsion, I express it. I believe that Art is an essential requirement of living. I am from Sarawak, a Malaysian born and raised in Brunei Darussalam and lived in Miri, Sarawak for most of my adult life. I am currently residing in Kuala Lumpur. I have two beautiful children.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Eve of Eden

SOLD

According to the Bible, Eve was the first woman--the mother of Cain, Abel, and Seth. God created her from the rib of Adam to be his wife. She and Adam lived in the Garden of Eden until they were expelled for eating the forbidden fruit from the tree of knowledge (Genesis 2-4).




ADAM AND EVE DISOBEY GOD




Eve was intrigued by this temptation: the fruit would make her wise, she thought. So she took one piece from the Tree of Knowledge, ate it and offered some to Adam. He ate it too.


Suddenly everything changed. They felt shame, becoming aware of their nakedness for the first time. They hid from the presence of God. But God called to them: "Where are you?" They knew the were caught.


Their reaction was very human. Instantly, they began to blame each other. Adam blamed Eve for offering him the fruit. Eve blamed the serpent for tempting her. But the deed had been done, and they now faced the consequences, which were terrible - God sent them from the Garden, and an angel with a flaming sword barred the entrance so Adam could never return.