About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I have been creating art throughout my life but it was not until the beginning of 2010, having ample time in my hands that i started creating art on a full-time basis. I am a self taught artist, having no formal education in art, painting solely driven by interest, love for art and passion. Occasionally, dream and emotion inspired. As an emotional painter, expressing myself in my artwork is as important as it is for me to breath. Expressing myself through art enables me to reach deep down into my true essential self and share that state of interconnectedness and "entanglement". When an idea becomes compulsion, I express it. I believe that Art is an essential requirement of living. I am from Sarawak, a Malaysian born and raised in Brunei Darussalam and lived in Miri, Sarawak for most of my adult life. I am currently residing in Kuala Lumpur. I have two beautiful children.

Monday, December 10, 2012

The Show Is Over

Size: 24 x 36 inches.
Medium: acrylic on canvas
Year: 2013

SOLD